Q. Where can I buy Ralph Lauren Smoke Glaze?

A. Home Depot. You have to buy the Ralph Lauren Faux Technique Glaze and ask them to tint it the smoke color for you.

Q. What is the best spray paint to use and where can I buy it?

A. Rustoleum Painter's Touch ~ It can be purchased at Hobby Lobby and Jo-Ann's with 40% coupons.  It is also sold at Home Depot.

Q. How do you distress a piece of furniture?

A. We use a 3M sanding block (purchased at a hardware store) with 80-grit sandpaper. You have to buy the sandpaper seperately. Go over all of the edges and round-over the corners. You are the best judge of how hard or light to distress!

Q. Where do you shop?

A. Home Goods, Lowe's, Marshall's, T.J. Maxx, Hobby Lobby, Jo-Ann's, Michaels, Spice (Waco, TX), Laverty's (Waco, TX), Mommies Tradin' Post (Justin, TX), garage sales and curbside on bulk trash day.

Q. How do you make your stencils?

A. We use our Cricut Personal Cutters to make almost all of our stencils. You can find their link on our Favorite Products link.

We will continue to update this page! If you have a question you would like to submit please contact us!


Designed by Deluxe Designs