Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Coffee Sack Magnet Board

Hey!!

First for an update... 

Our sweet little niece was released from the hospital yesterday.  They have figured out the cause of her sickness and she will be on several months of meds that will hopefully allow her time to outgrow this.  Thank you, thank you for all your prayers.  Your sweet words made me smile and I sent the link to my sister for encouragement. You gals are the bomb and I will keep you posted on how she is doing.

Last week my newest partner in crime and I got together and made some super cute burlap coffee sack magnet boards.

You can find a very detailed and entertaining tutorial on her blog.


LifeAbundant


Here is mine resting on my new wall shelf I shared a few weeks ago...






I haven't added any magnets to mine yet but that is the plan here real soon.  These would make super cute and cheap Christmas gifts and they can even be done on a much smaller scale like an 8x10 for the kitchen.  Go check out Erin's blog for a full tutorial.  Here is hers...


If you have any other questions you can check out my other magnet board I did for Ellyot's nursery HERE.

And just wait until you see our Christmas project we did yesterday! I will be back later to share that.

Happy Wednesday!

~Whitney

Psalm 3:3

But you are a shield around me, O Lord;
you bestow glory on me and lift up my head.




post signature

8 comments:

Ann On and On... said...

Fun idea!

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

I'm glad they figured out what was wrong with your niece. I hope the meds work. The magnet board is cute.

Suzanne said...

What a relief that the doctor's were able to diagnose the situation with your adorable little niece. Here's hoping that all goes well for her in the months ahead. Your idea is wonderful!

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

OH, I love this!! My husband works at Starbucks, and we LOVE coffee...haha. (Although, I tend to love it more when I'm not pregnant).

Nicole said...

I am so happy to hear that all is well and will be better with time.

3LittleByrds said...

Whitney, so glad baby Londyn came home. I know Leasha is happy. Love the magnet board's ya'll made. Very cute. I'm totally gonna have to come watch ya'll work to see how it's done. lol.

Beneath the Eaves said...

So happy that they have an answer for your neice. I will keep praying for her.

Love the magnet board. Graphics are great

Infarrantly Creative said...

ADorable. I love the magnet board idea behind it. I did something similar for art for my honey's office. He is a coffee freak!

http://www.infarrantlycreative.net/2009/11/man-decor.html

 
Designed by Deluxe Designs