Thursday, February 24, 2011

Walmart?? Really??


Hey friends!

With 4 kids I've got to say that my favorite place to find clothes is Walmart and Target.  One of my favorite new things to do is shanty them up a bit using my Silhouette.

For this project I used Silhouette's Flocked Heat Transfer

Love it!


I found this cute shirt with an even cuter price tag at Walmart... $3.50... Oh yah baby!


I used my machine to cut out a wienie dog... So cute.

Once you have cut it, you just peel the extra transfer material off the plastic sheet.


And you are left with your design! So easy!!


You just put the design down on your shirt and iron!


What I love about the flocked material is the super soft texture!! I now know from experience that it washes well which is a must for me. 

I loved the way it turned out and thought the perfect way to finish it off was with a little flower.  I used some fabric glue to stick it down and I was done!


See the fun texture???


Yep... I have a happy customer!


Hope you like it as much as she does...
Pretty dog-gone cute, right ;-)??

Don't forget you have until the 28th to use the SHANTY code at Silhouette!!

With the code you will receive...

Silhouette SD Machine
1 Roll of Black Premium Vinyl
1 Roll of Frosted Vinyl
1 Roll of Transfer Paper
Home Decor CD

All for $225!!

ALSO!!

All Premium Vinyl is 25% off!!

You can get there by clicking below!

Silhouette Electronic Cutting Tool




post signature

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!... now only if i could talk the hubby into buying me a silhouette!!:)

Derek and Amanda said...

Oo I so wish I had the money right now! Do another sale in a while and I'm all over that once I graduate! And what a doll your baby is! my goodness! DARLING! I can't wait to get a silhouette someday!

Sanctuary Home said...

How precious!!! Super cute shirt, I especially like the addition of the flower!! She's pretty lucky to have a creative Mom like you.
Susan : )
http://sanctuaryhomebysusancooke.blogspot.com/

Shelly said...

So darling! And the shirt is cute too! How do you continuously crank this adorable stuff out? Great job!

Judy said...

Cute baby and the shirt is darling!

Judy

Elizabeth said...

What a great idea! Precious baby girl :) I know what I'm asking for when the anniversary rolls around!

Diana said...

Cute shirt!! I love the simple design :)

Lyndsey said...

SO cute!!! I wish I had a silhouette instead of a cricut.. I would be all over this idea!!

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

Yup, Wallyworld is my fave clothing spot too! A few layer of multicolored fabric ruffles, a rolled flower flower and good to go!

For my son I do an applique in matching fabric.

Pink Princess said...

That is SO great, never saw that here in my country duh :( And your baby is a sweetie pie ♥♥

Cathy said...

Adorable! I love the flower!

Jane @ Jane's Junk and Treasures said...

Ahhhh cuteness!!!

Dana @ Cooking At Cafe D said...

Where buy one those darling little girls?!

She's adorable!

Jan said...

Cute and easy! Love it!

Heather @ REOlisticRenovation said...

You are totally selling me on this Shanty thingy! What an adorable awesome project!

Your Blissful Day said...

So adorable!

Erin said...

WHAT?!!! I LOVE this. Sooooooo cute, friend.

Anonymous said...

How did the cute shirt hold up to washing?

 
Designed by Deluxe Designs