Friday, November 19, 2010

This is at HOOT!!

Did I mention how much I am LOVING my Silhouette machine?  I wanted to show you guys yet another trick this machine will do for you.  Here's my little booger sporting my latest craft :)



How cute is that onesie??  I am in love.  I used my Silhouette Machine to bling up my baby!

">Silhouette Electronic Cutting Tool





This was super simple.  I started with picking my design from their HUGE library.  I love that I can choose just 1 design for $.99 rather than paying over $50 for a cartridge that contains many I will never use!  For me, this saves on both storage and cash... Whooop!



My Silhouette cut the design on the blue rhinestone template material.  I then peeled the blue part off like a sticker and attached it to the backing board.  Here it is below.


Then you use the small brush to line your rhinestones into the holes.


Once you have all your rhinestones on, you cover the design with a piece of transfer tape.  This just allows you to pick up the design and get it to your fabric.


Just peel it up and attach it to your fabric.


Then, I covered my design with a small piece of fabric and ironed it on cotton setting for about a minute.

After it cooled a bit I peeled back the transfer tape and I was done... Woohoo!


What do you think??


I know I have 1 satisfied customer!! 




LOVE.  You will too!! Make sure you go check out the Silhouette Machine and get one on your Christmas list!!  These machines are too cool and do SO many things!

">Silhouette Electronic Cutting Tool






Hope you have a wonderful and safe weekend!!  Thanks so much for stopping by!!
post signature

17 comments:

DanielleisNesting said...

Is your daughter for sale? lol She's a doll. I love the owl. Too cute. Great. Now I need a baby girl AND a Silhouette machine.

Infarrantly Creative said...

Holy cow what a cutie pie. I haven't tried any of the bling yet but I sure do loooove my Silhouette! I have been meaning to try it out. I will have to get some.

HouseMama said...

What a cute, cute onsie!!! Great idea.

Kara @ Mine for the Making said...

Silhouette is the BEST! Your onesie is owl-dorable! :) That baby girl is too cute!

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

I think she is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen!

Erin said...

Ahhhhhhhh!!!! I need an E fix {and I wouldn't mind seeing her momma either}. And I seriously need that machine! Very cute!

Susie said...

Totally cute kid and I "SO" can't wait for my Silhouette SD for Christmas,
Keep the ideas coming,
Susie

Janine Claire Robinson said...

Oh my gracious! How absolutely adorable. Your little princes is just the sweetest little cherub. LOVE her little onesie.

Cathy said...

How fun! Babies deserve bling too:)

Shirley said...

So cute!!! I have put this cutter on my Christmas list, keep your fingers crossed for me ;)

New follower, love your blog!

Nicole said...

I think your daughter is adorable, and the onesie is very cute!

kelley said...

She is a DOLL! Thank you for showing us how to do the rhinestones. I knew the Silhouette could do them, but I didn't know how and had been to lazy to look thus far. ;)

I know what I need to try out during my Thanksgiving break!!!

Lindy said...

This is too cute! I'm dying for a Silhouette now :) I def. think I'd like it more than the cricut--so I'm glad I didn't invest in that one already!
Lindy

One Cheap B*tch said...

Sooooo adorable!

Jeanine

Vanessa said...

Super Duper Cute!!!

Robin said...

i'm hoping for a silhouette for christmas, but i can't seem to find the gallery that you talked about to download images for $.99 each...help?

Kari Sweeten said...

I can't get over how stinkin' cute this owl onesie is!! You gals never cease to amaze me!

 
Designed by Deluxe Designs