Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Shanty Shout-Outs!!

Hey girls!! What a great party!! We loved seeing everyone's projects and now to highlight just a few of our favs...

What a great deco ball tutorial at House of Hepworths!


Donna has a rediculous amount of talent... Check her out at Funky Junk!!



We loved Mandi's yard stick coat rack... Too cute! She's over at Save it for a Rainy Day!



We are both pregnant which explains our next feature... :) Check out I Heart Naptime!



This is a very cool tutorial!! It's over at Thoughts and Ideas!!



Dayna at I Can Make That did these cuties!!



Loved everything girls!! Thanks to those of you that linked up!!

I will be back tomorrow to share my new headboards with you guys.  In the meantime, go check out these features!! They were great!

~Whitney

 
post signature

7 comments:

Ann On and On... said...

Super cute ideas! Thanks for sharing....

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

Thanks for sharing my decor balls!!!

Mandi said...

Thanks for the feature! There were so many amazing projects!

Robin said...

Such cute ideas! I love the coatrack.

Funky Junk Interiors said...

Ohhh, there's some great inspiration there! I'm off to check them out!

Thanks for the feature!
Donna
http://funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com/

Danya McClintic said...

Thank you so much for featuring my cabinet door project! I'm so excited...my very first post and you girls liked it enough to feature it!

By the way... I have "Shanty2Chic" copy cat projects all over my house! :)

Marcie said...

Your blog is great! I just love it.

:)
Marcie

 
Designed by Deluxe Designs