Wednesday, May 26, 2010

One Stop Shopping... So FUN!!!

If you haven't had the chance to go check out the girls at Ribbon Retreat, now is the time to get your booty over there!!


Let me tell you just a few things you are in store for...

They have over 96 colors of Schiff grosgrain ribbon! That's a whole lot of crafting!!

Ribbon Retreat


I used to buy most of my ribbon at Hobby Lobby until I realized how much money I would save by purchasing from Ribbon Retreat.  You get so much more product for your money!!

The Ribbon Retreat also just recently started carrying a fabulous line of
designer fabrics. Here are just a few of the designer lines they carry at great prices!






They also carry a great variety of notions and super cute patterns!!

One of my new favorite ribbons is their Moonstitch Ribbon.



How cute is that??! The best part is that they carry it in 18 different color combinations!

For those of you moms and grandmas that LOVE Gymboree, you need to check out their Made to Match Gymboree Color Lines.  There is no need to try and guess on colors.  Just check this page out for a complete line of ribbon to match each Gymboree line!!

A personal favorite of mine has to be their Crochet Kufi Hats!!



These babies are $2.25 a piece!!! I found the EXACT same hat with a small flower on it at Nordstrom for $26!  Now you can make your own for your little girls for a tenth of the price and there are 22 colors to choose from!!! WOW!

Another favorite I told you girls about a few weeks back is the bow instructions!  There can't be a tutorial anywhere that beats theirs!  I have used these instructions for bows around the house and at Christmas as well.  It's some of the best money I have ever spent!

You have to go check the Ribbon Retreat out girls!! I only mentioned a very few of the hundreds of products they carry for amazing prices!!  They are my go-to site for ribbon, fabric and SO much more!  Check them out, buy a bunch, save a ton of money and let them know the Shanty Sisters sent you!!


 
post signature

2 comments:

Life in Rehab said...

I'm going, I'm going!

Unknown said...

what a wonderful site! I corchet hats for both babies and adults and I can tell you that the price here is amazing! I would love the pattern to these cute hats! Maybe I will have to buy a dozen so that I can look at the hat and figure out the pattern! cute cute cute!

 
Designed by Deluxe Designs