Thursday, November 19, 2009

SAVE OUR SHANTY!!!!!

Hey guys!!!  The Shanty Sisters need your HELP!  We have entered a sweepstakes to win a trip to NY to see the Martha Stewart Show!  We entered the Christmas Apothecary Jars this week and a panel of judges will pick the winner based on several different criteria.  This is where you, our loyal follwers come in!  33% of our score will come from ratings ~ how many people vote and how many snowmen they rate your project, 5 being the highest!  You vote by clicking on the snowmen under the picture of our project.  We know that we need to bring out our big guns for this contest (that would be you all) so, if you have time, please click on this button and rate our project! 


 Whitney will be entering her project next week so be on the lookout for another SOS!  Thanks so much for your help!!!!!!




 post signature

13 comments:

Gina Sisco said...

I voted yesterday after I spotted it, 5 snowmen all the way baby!! You go girls!

Unknown said...

Same here! If you don't take it....it's rigged...lol! :)

Arlene said...

I gave you 5 snowmen as well. Good luck.

Cyndy said...

I tried to give you five snowman and it wouldn't let me. I'll try later. Good Luck!!! Hugs

trish said...

Just cast my vote! 5 snowmen! :o)
My best of wishes to you!
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

Gail said...

Five snowman here! Good Luck.

Aleta said...

I definitely voted for this project and can't wait to try it for myself as a Christmas gift!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

I voted and gave yall five stars!

Pat B. said...

OK, you got another 5 snowment from me!!!

Pat B.

Janna said...

I have voted a few times the past two days. I think you guys will win for sure!

Tori Leslie said...

I voted 5 stars too! Hey I voted honestly too, most of the projects were so-so.
Good luck!

CourtneyKeb said...

I decorate after Halloween too!
I'm loving that button snowflake!
and I too give you 5!

Cami said...

Gave you five snowmen! Good Luck!

 
Designed by Deluxe Designs